- Go to Menu.
- Go to Accounts & sync settings.
- Press on Add account.
Note: There are 2 possible sets of settings to use. If method A does not work, try method B.
- Enter your email address in the Email field, your password in the Password field and then press Next.
- Enter S05your_SAM_account_name in the DOMAINUsername field. You can find your SAM account name in the email that was sent to you.
- Enter your email address in the Email field, your password in the Password field and leave the Domain field blank.
- Enter your email address in the Username field.
Incoming: You can find this in your email - typically webmail12.mycloudmailbox.com
Outgoing: You can find this in your email - smtp12.mycloudmailbox.com
- Check the box Requires SSL and then press on Next.
- Press Automatic push.
- Choose how far back you want to sync in the Amount to synchronize field.
- Press on Next.
- In the Give this account a name field, you may give a screen name to your account (optional).
- Enter the name you wish recipients of your emails to see in the Your name field (displayed on outgoing messages).
- Press on Done